Restaurant & Racing
See the latest offers
Planning a Night at the Dogs? You’re in for a treat – there’s nothing quite like the buzz of greyhound racing.
With stadia across Ireland and convenient locations in cities and towns around the country, anyone can grab their friends, family or co-workers and enjoy a night to remember at the dogs.
If it’s your first time going greyhound racing, here are just a few things you can expect from one of the best nights out in Ireland:
- An atmosphere and a buzz unlike any of your typical nights out. The excitement & the speed of Greyhound Racing builds the anticipation and adds to the fun.
- Great food – with restaurants offering quality dining options we promise you’ll be surprised at just how great the food is.
- A fun night out for all ages, whether you’re new to the sport or a seasoned racegoer.
- Excellent value – adult admission is just €10 and we've a host of restaurant and group packages available at prices that won't leave you fearing the bank balance.
- The chance to be a winner! With Tote Betting available from just €1, it doesn’t have to break the bank either.
The Irish Greyhound Board - Bord na gCon - is a commercial semi-state body which is responsible for the control and development of the greyhound industry in the Republic of Ireland.
The Irish Greyhound Board has licensed a total of seventeen tracks in the Republic, of which nine are owned and controlled by the Board. The remainder are owned and operated by private enterprise. There are also a further two privately owned stadia in Northern Ireland.
"We have run a fundraising night at Shelbourne Park for a number of years and on each occasion have made a substantial profit for the Club. We have found the Management of Shelbourne to be of great help in the organising of the event and the Fundraising package they offer represents great value. All our supporters have also found the facilities and the food at the stadium to be of the highest standard and each year our members and supporters have requested a return to this great venue for another fundraising event"- Tony Donnelly