Video - LAUNCH OF THE REGIONAL FRIENDS AND SUPPORTERS OF KINGDOM GREYHOUND STADIUM

Video - LAUNCH OF THE REGIONAL FRIENDS AND SUPPORTERS OF KINGDOM GREYHOUND STADIUM

IGB

The Regional Friends and Supporters of Kingdom Greyhound Stadium initiative was officially launched by the legendary Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh last Friday evening.

This concept was developed by dividing the county into 12 regions who will each hold a regional night at the Kingdom Greyhound Stadium over the coming months. 75% of the money raised for each night will go towards race sponsorship with the other 25% going towards the Greyhound Care Fund.

This is an opportunity for patrons in all of Kerry to experience the unique social and cultural benefits of Irish greyhound racing in their local track, as well as supporting local businesses, charities and the care and welfare of local greyhounds. It is also a chance for Kingdom Greyhound Stadium to exhibit our wonderful sport and first-class facilities, as well as the love and care that we have for our greyhounds.

There was great enthusiasm for this new venture evident at the launch where representatives from the various regions received their tickets to begin planning each of their nights in earnest. The launch was also well attended by local politicians who came along to show their support for the greyhound community and this show of unity and positivity. The first of the regional nights takes place on October 26th and is guaranteed to be one of many great nights at the Kingdom Greyhound Stadium.